Jobs I have had
- Sandwich Artist, Subway Sandwiches
- Bike mechanic, Lakeside Bikes
- Bike mechanic, Bike Gallery
- Helping professors with computers, UO Library
- Graphic Designer, UO Career Center
- Moving medical supplies around a warehouse, OHSU
- Moving empty pallets around a beverage distribution warehouse
- Graphic Designer and “Webmaster”, NW Film Center
- Phone support for Apple Computers, Hell
This list doesn’t include gigs, which are much better. Maybe I’m done with jobs.
I was totally a sandwich artist.
4:05 am • 17 February 2010 • 6 notes
"The Steampunk trend is an obvious reaction to Steamdisco."
— douggpound (via dalasverdugo)
7:48 pm • 10 January 2010 • 12 notes
Wire - Strange (1977)
Some would say that this song is the greatest rock song in the history of rock. Certainly, no one is saying that this song is the worst song and all physical/metaphysical copies of it should be destroyed post haste. It’s not like anyone’s saying that this song doesn’t feature the most satisfyingly crunchy guitar tones ever set to tape. There is a number of people who might think that playing this song (a two chord/one key change marvel of simplicity) is the most satisfying thing to do with a guitar this side of smashing it in front of 10,000 adoring fans.
7:47 pm • 10 January 2010 • 102 notes